THIS IS MY FAVOURITE TWEET EVER
what a beautiful day to not be in high school
Rae: “I just can’t eat in front of people.”
Stacey: “Why not?”
Rae: “Well, because, if I eat unhealthy food, then people will think ‘Oh, look at that fat cow. No wonder she got to that size,’ and if I eat healthy food, then they think ‘Well, who’re you trying to kid, love? You didn’t get to that size by eating salads.’”The fat experience in a nutshell. Bloody hell, My Mad Fat Diary is brilliant.
That was a gut punch
Tbh. This was the perfect description of my life. I can not bring myself to eat in front of people. The thought of it makes me want to puke.
"BLESS THIS POST"
"WHY DOESNT THIS HAVE MORE NOTES"
"finally someone said it"
finally someone said it omg bless this post i’m reblogging again because it’s back why doesn’t it have more notes omg
Spanish: “PRO-VIDA.” “Es mi PROpia VIDA.”
English: “PRO LIFE.” “It’s my OWN LIFE.”
Chaos in Ferguson. Sunday night, part 4
- no, this isn’t over;
- no, these aren’t from earlier in the week;
- no, everything isn’t alright now;
- no, the police haven’t stopped brutalizing peaceful protesters;
- no, police haven’t intervened to stop the looting;
- no, police haven’t responded to emergency 911 calls for people injured by rubber bullets or children hit by cars;
- no, michael brown’s shooter still has not faced any consequences for murdering an unarmed teenager 9 days ago
i hate old crusty ass adults who are like “how can you love someone youve never met or touched” shut up you dont know how to open new tabs in your internet browser